#Status

1. 80% of boys have girlfriends...😎😎😎 The rest 20% are having a brain. 2. I'll be drunk🥺🥺 when I wake up, on the right side of the wrong bed🥺🥺. 3. In my house I'm the boss🤟🤟, my wife is just the 😉😉😉decision-maker.

Welcome to DPMishrakiDiary

Hello, Welcome to DPMishrakiDiary here you will find Latest Collection of Quotes, Shayari, Poems, in Hindi and English.